Arts Build Communities Grant
The Tennessee Arts Commission’s Arts Build Communities (ABC) grant program is designed to provide support for arts projects that broaden access to arts experiences, address community quality of life issues through the arts, or enhance the sustainability of asset-based cultural enterprises. ABC funds may be used to:
- Provide innovative arts experiences that are new or unfamiliar to community residents
- Offer arts programs that are designed to help affect positive change in community social issues
- Develop arts programming that strengthens social networks through community engagement
- Undertake cultural arts initiatives that enhance a community’s identity and/or economic development
- Offer training that helps experiences or emerging artists/arts administrators develop entrepreneurial skills or innovative strategies for building sustainability
Metro Arts serves as the Designated Agency on behalf of the Tennessee Arts Commission to administer this program for Davidson County.
This program is not currently accepting applications. Guidelines and application information will be available in April 2017.
Questions? Contact Lauren Elysse Fitzgerald, Neighborhood & Artist Development Coordinator 615-862-6736