Submit a THRIVE Proposal
Project proposals that occur in Metro Council Districts that have yet to be funded will be more competitive. Previously funded districts include: 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 31, 33
All proposals must be pre-approved by Metro Arts staff prior to submitting online. Be sure to familiarize yourself with THRIVE Eligibility & Guidelines prior to submitting your pre-approval materials.
To submit for pre-approval, email your completed Pre-Approval Worksheet and Budget Form to email@example.com according to the correct deadline (see Timeline & Awards Process page). Once we have successfully received your Pre-Approval Worksheet submission, you should receive a confirmation email. If you have not received confirmation within 2-3 business days, please email or call us to check on your submission's status.
Online Proposal Application Process
IF YOU HAVE BEEN PRE-APPROVED TO APPLY FOR THRIVE FUNDING YOU MAY SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND SUPPORTING MATERIALS. (see Timeline & Awards Process page for deadlines)
Please note that you may NOT save drafts in this online portal so please have all of your materials prepared to copy and paste and supporting documents ready to upload ahead of time. You may utilize the Pre-Approval Worksheet to draft your responses.
THRIVE Proposal Application Requirements
- Completed Online Proposal
- Current profile on the NowPlayingNashville.com Artist Directory or other artist webpage – See Tools & Resources Page for Set-up Guide.
- Curriculum Vitae demonstrating artistic experience of at least two years of exhibition, performance or professional history.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Completed Budget Form - See Tools & Resources Page
- Completed Metro Arts Vendor Form -- See Tools & Resources Page
- Completed Public Artwork Information Form (only if requesting funds for public artworks) -- See Tools & Resources Page
- Have a Social Security number or federal tax identification number issued by the Internal Revenue Service
If accepted, the following items will be required:
- Submit a signed invoice – See Tools & Resources Page
- Give credit to Metro Arts on project's promotional materials, utilizing our logo and preferred hash tags when appropriate. See Tools & Resources Page for Metro Arts Credit Policy & downloadable logos
- Final artwork design for approval (if public artwork)
Within 30 days of project completion, you will be required to submit a final project report including the following:
- Completed Final Report Form
- Invoice for remaining balance of funds owed
- One piece of promotional material showing required credit to Metro Arts credit. (can be email, poster, social media screenshot, etc.)
- Provide high-resolution photos and/or videos of the project.