Submit a THRIVE Proposal
FY17 Funding is fully allocated. FY18 Funding information is coming soon. We are not accepting any applications until further notice.
Project proposals that occur in Metro Council Districts that have yet to be funded will be more competitive.
THRIVE Proposal Application Requirements
- Completed Online Proposal
- Artist webpage or other online presence
- Curriculum Vitae demonstrating artistic experience of at least two years of exhibition, performance or professional history.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Completed Budget Form - See Tools & Resources Page
- Completed Metro Arts Vendor Form -- See Tools & Resources Page
- Completed Public Artwork Information Form (only if requesting funds for public artworks) -- See Tools & Resources Page
- Have a Social Security number or federal tax identification number issued by the Internal Revenue Service
If accepted, the following items will be required:
- Submit a signed invoice – See Tools & Resources Page
- Give credit to Metro Arts on project's promotional materials, utilizing our logo and preferred hash tags when appropriate. See Tools & Resources Page for Metro Arts Credit Policy & downloadable logos
- Final artwork design for approval (if public artwork)
Within 30 days of project completion, you will be required to submit a final project report including the following:
- Completed Final Report Form
- Invoice for remaining balance of funds owed
- One piece of promotional material showing required credit to Metro Arts credit. (can be email, poster, social media screenshot, etc.)
- Provide high-resolution photos and/or videos of the project.