Download the Absentee Ballot Request Form to prepare for any election.
Download the Absentee Ballot Request Form for the State Primary & County General Election, November 8, 2016.
Please note: The form may be completed on your computer then printed and signed to be considered.
You may also print the form, complete by hand, and then sign and deliver by one of the following methods.
In either case a signature is mandatory on this form
Please fax or mail to the Davidson County Election Commission Office:
Davidson County Election Commission
ATTN: Absentee Department
P.O. Box 650
Nashville, TN 37202-0650
(615) 862-8800 – Voter Registration
(615) 862-8815 – Absentee/Early Voting
(615) 880-1729 – Absentee Division Fax
TTY -1-800-848-0298 OR RELAY: 711
Tennessee State Law
T.C.A. 2-6-202 provides that a request to the Election Commission for a ballot shall not be processed more than ninety (90) days before the election. The last day to receive a request for an absentee ballot is seven (7) days before the election.
- Printed Name
- Address of record from Voter Registration
- Mailing address for the Absentee Ballot
- Social Security number
- Date of Birth / Telephone Number
- Reason for voting Absentee
- The date of the election in which you are voting
- The name of the election in which you are voting
If the election is a primary, state law requires a party declaration (Democrat or Republican).
Signature is required by Law.