Skip to Content

Change of Address / Replacement Card

The following procedures are for all voters who wish to change their Address within Davidson County ONLY. This process also describes how to receive a replacement for a lost or stolen voter registration card.

The Davidson County Election Commission allows a Voter to change his or her Voter Registration address either in person, by mail, or now by e-mail. If you plan to change your address by e-mail you must attach your document in a scanned format that includes your signature.

Davidson County Change of Address Request Form

Email completed form, scanned in, with signature to

Note: If you are moving to Davidson County from another county or state, you must register by using the form "Voter Registration Application." Please refer to the information on our Voter Registration page.