The Office of Financial Accountability conducts fiscal and programmatic monitoring of federal and state grants administered by the various Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County government agencies to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws, regulations, stated outcomes and results, and specific requirements of the grant program.
- Monitors Metro departments that administer federal and state grants.
- Monitors non profits that receive Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County government assistance to operate various programs.
- Monitors Metro departments for compliance with procurement policies.
- Monitors Metro departments for compliance with PromptPay policies.
- Monitors Metro departments performance measures.
Financial Accountability Reports