Management and Budget Reports
The Office of Management and Budget has many documents available to the public. Please use the following links to access these reports:
- Budget Accountability Report (BAR) - This report contains a monthly comparison of budget vs. actual expenses and revenues for Metro departments and agencies.
- Revenue Manual - This document indicates the various sources of revenue for the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County as well as the numerous uses of those revenue dollars.
- Metro's Local Cost Allocation Plan (LOCAP) - This is the Metro Nashville central services cost allocation plan, a process whereby central service costs can be identified and assigned to benefited activities on a reasonable and consistent basis.
- Capital Improvement Budget (CIB) - The Capital Improvement Budget (CIB) is a plan of proposed expenditures for capital projects and the means of financing them.
- Budget Ordinances - These legal documents include the operating budget ordinances and tax levies for the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County as approved by the Metropolitan Council.