24-7-365, United Way gifts are at work.
- 30,000 lives each year are improved by United Way Family Resource Centers.
- 102,347 Nashvillians get referral help through the United Way 2-1-1 Helpline.
- Last year, more than 7,500 families were able to access more than $14 million in tax refunds as a result of free tax preparation through our Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
This is just a fraction of the ways your contributions are at work. This year, re-imagine your participation in United Way.
Community Health Charities
Connecting employees in the workplace with our nation's most trusted health charities, providing opportunity to:
- Learn about the services and programs in their local communities
- Engage in volunteer opportunities.
- Give to the health charities they care about most.
With Community Shares, the choice is yours. Support Community Shares and see your dollars at work in Nashville every day.
Working together, we build strong communities by working towards a just society, protecting the environment, fostering local arts and media, empowering people with disabilities and promoting animal welfare.