Occupational Health and Wellness and the
Office of the Civil Service Medical Examiner (CSME)
Lentz Public Health Center, Suite 220
Hours of Operation 8:00-4:30
All appointments or request for services are coordinated or made by the hiring agency or supervisor.
For more information please email: OHWC@nashville.gov or call (615) 340-0406.
The Office of the Civil Service Medical Examiner (CSME) is responsible for conducting periodic or annual medical evaluation on current employees; as well as, post offer evaluation for applicants of the Metropolitan Nashville Government at no cost to the individual.
The medical evaluation of fitness for duty includes some or all of the following components based on Essential functions of the job being performed:
Map to Lentz Public Health Center.
- Physical exam
- Height, Weight, BMI
- Blood Pressure
- Lab work screening as indicated
- Lead exposure testing for employees working as firing range staff
- Pulmonary function testing as indicated
- Hearing screen
- Vision screen
- Immunization screen and provision of vaccinations as indicated by department
- Review of past medical records as indicated