Family Planning Services
The mission of the family planning program is to prevent unintended pregnancy and improve pregnancy planning and spacing.
Family Planning services include:
- Physical exam (including a medical history, height/weight, and blood pressure)
- Family Planning counseling and education--including information on all contraceptive methods and safe sex practices.
- Pregnancy testing
- STD and HIV testing
- Birth Control (such as abstinence, natural family planning, condoms, birth control pills, patch, ring, injections, IUDs, and implants)
- Pre-conception exams (making yourself as healthy as possibly before getting pregnant)
- Emergency contraception or the “morning-after pill”
The cost for family planning services are adjusted according to income. Appointments are encouraged.
Lentz Public Health Center
2500 Charlotte Avenue
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
East Nashville Public Health Center
1015 East Trinity Lane
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Woodbine Public Health Center
224 Oriel Street
7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday