Work-Life / Employee Assistance Program
The Deer Oaks Employee Life Services Program is a free service provided for you and your dependents by your employer. This program offers a wide variety of counseling, referral and consultation services, which are all designed to assist you and your family in resolving work/life issues in order to live happier, healthier, more balanced lives.
Your EAP Can Help With:
- Work/Life Balance
- Substance Abuse
- Preparing for Retirement
- Emotional and Psychological Issues
- Life Changes and Transitions
- Stress and Time Management
- Legal and Financial Difficulties
- Family and marital Problems
- Child/Elder/Adult Care Issues
- Health Lifestyles
- Loss and Grief
These services are completely confidential and can be easily accessed by calling the toll-free helpline 844-833-0437, or visit the Deer Oaks website.