All program services for our area (Davidson, Rutherford, Trousdale and Wilson counties) have been contracted out to four different providers:
Program providers will be offering the following services. Every young person will not receive every service. Based on an individualized assessment, it will be determined which services are applicable for each individual.
- Tutoring, study skills and activities leading to drop-out prevention,
- Alternative secondary school offerings,
- Summer employment linked directly to academic and occupational learning,
- Paid and unpaid work experiences,
- Occupational skills training,
- Leadership development opportunities,
- Supportive services,
- Adult mentoring,
- Follow-up services, and
- Comprehensive guidance and counseling as appropriate.