The RSS Center is a tool which allows the public to create unique RSS feeds for nashville.gov services around News and/or Events. To use this tool, follow these directions:
- Determine if you would like an RSS feed for News, Events, or both by choosing the appropriate option from the "Select Feeds" drop down.
- Sort the available news feeds by Service, found in the left column, or Department, found in the right column.
- Some services do not have any content posted at this time. If you would like to omit these services as options for your RSS feed, check the "Hide entries with no content" checkbox.
- Put a check next to each service you would like to add to your RSS feed.
- Once you have every service selected, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Generate Feed." This will generate a unique URL you can use in your RSS reader or application.