2017 Adult Singles Tennis Leagues
Tennis Information Email List.
Playing singles is one of the best ways to improve your competitive play. Centennial Tennis offers in-house adult singles leagues throughout Spring, Summer, and Fall. The cost of each session includes tennis balls, court fees, and league coordination.
Format and Scoring
We use the latter pool play format for our singles leagues. Players are put in pools of four. You play everyone in your pool once. After three weeks, based on your record, we put you in new pools with players of similar record. We use standard scoring for all of the matches. Two out of three sets with a 10-point tiebreak in lieu of a third set.
Sign up starts March 27 - Cost $60 per player
Spring League Dates
- Men’s 2.5/3.0 Monday nights : April 24, May 1, May 8, May 22, June 5, June 12
- Men’s 3.5/4.0 Tuesday nights : April 25, May 2, May 9, May 23, May 30, June 6
- Men’s 4.5 Monday nights : April 24, May 1, May 8, May 22, June 5, June 12
- Women’s 2.5/3.0 Wednesday nights : April 26, May 3, May 10, May 24, May 31, June 7
- Women’s 3.5/4.0 Thursday nights : April 27, May 4, May 11, May 25, June 1, June 8
Depending on the number of participants in each league, match times are 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. alternating each week. The Centennial Sportsplex closes at 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Therefore, make sure matches start on time and play at a proper pace.
Each division has a max number of players due to court space.
Register online for tennis leagues or call us at 615-862-8490.