Centennial Sportsplex Indoor Tennis Winter Season 2017 - 2018
About the Indoor Season
The Centennial Sportsplex will be completing a live drawing on Saturday, August 19th at 9:00am. All individuals eligible to participate will have an equal opportunity to receive court time. Arriving early the day of the drawing does not increase your odds of receiving an indoor time. If you are unable to attend the August 19th date, you may approve an individual to act on your behalf. The approved individual can not have an additional application, they are acting as you.
Who is eligible to participate
All individuals who are age 18 years of age and older.
When is the drawing
The drawing will be held at the Centennial Sportsplex Fitness and Tennis Center.
Indoor Season Duration
The indoor season will start on October, 30th 2017 and will commence on March 25th, 2018.
Day of Process
- Complete a drawing card and receive a registration ticket. One ticket and drawing card per individual.
- When your number is selected, go to the court selection sheet to pick your designated time.
- After your time is selected, payment will be taken.
Other Important Information
- In order to be eligible for the drawing you must be present, or approve an individual to act on your behalf.
- Multiple entrees by one individual is not allowed
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Winter indoor court time will only be sold in 1.5 hour and 2 hour time slots. Times will begin on the hour and half hour. Only one application per individual.
- Payment must be made by the applicant or the approved individual on August 19th.
- Start dates and end dates can not be adjusted.