Centennial Sportsplex Indoor Tennis Winter Season 2017 - 2018
Indoor Season Schedule
- October 30, 2017 (Monday) - Start date of the indoor winter season
- November 10, 2017 (Friday) - Closed (Holiday)
- November 11, 2017 (Saturday) - Closed (Veterans Day)
- November 22, 2017 (Wednesday) - No Indoor Time (all day)
- November 23, 2017 (Thursday) - Closed (Thanksgiving)
- November 24, 2017 (Friday) - Closed
- December 24, 2017 (Sunday) - Closed (Christmas Eve)
- December 25, 2017 (Monday) - Closed (Christmas)
- December 26, 2017 (Tuesday) - Closed
- December 31, 2017 (Sunday) - No Indoor Time (all day)
- January 1, 2018 (Monday) - Closed (New Year's Day)
- January 15, 2018 (Monday) - Closed (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- January 27, 2018 (Saturday) - No Indoor times starting at 3:00 p.m. and after
- January 28, 2018 (Sunday) - No indoor time (all day)
- February 2, 2018 (Sunday) - No indoor time starting at 10:00 a.m. and after
- February 3, 2018 (Saturday) - No indoor time starting at 3:00 p.m. and after
- February 16, 2018 (Friday) - No indoor time starting at 2:00 p.m. and after
- February 19, 2018 (Monday) - Closed (President's Day)
- February 25, 2018 (Sunday) - No indoor time starting at 2:00 p.m. and after
- March, 25 2018 (Sunday) - Last day of the indoor winter season
About the Indoor Season
The Centennial Sportsplex will be completing a live drawing on Saturday, August 19 at 9:00 a.m. All individuals eligible to participate will have an equal opportunity to receive court time. Arriving early the day of the drawing does not increase your odds of receiving an indoor time. If you are unable to attend the August 19 drawing, you may approve an individual to act on your behalf. The approved individual can not have an additional application, they are acting as you.
Who is eligible to participate
All individuals who are age 18 years of age and older.
When is the drawing
The drawing will be held at the Centennial Sportsplex Fitness and Tennis Center.
Indoor Season Duration
The indoor season will start on October, 30 2017 and will commence on March 25, 2018.
Day of Process
- Complete a drawing card and receive a registration ticket. One ticket and drawing card per individual.
- When your number is selected, go to the court selection sheet to pick your designated time.
- After your time is selected, payment will be taken.
Other Important Information
- In order to be eligible for the drawing you must be present, or approve an individual to act on your behalf.
- Multiple entrees by one individual is not allowed
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Winter indoor court time will only be sold in 1.5 hour and 2 hour time slots. Times will begin on the hour and half hour. Only one application per individual.
- Payment must be made by the applicant or the approved individual on August 19.
- Start dates and end dates can not be adjusted.