The Beaman Park Nature Center is an environmental education and recreation facility of the Nashville Metropolitan Board of Parks and Recreation. The nature center is a place where people and nature come together.
- We serve as a jump-off point for exploring more than 1700 acres of Nashville's Beaman Park.
- We offer a wide range of environmental education programs, school field trips, educator training workshops, outdoor recreation programs, and other special activities for people of all ages.
- We serve as a natural history and education reference center for individuals and groups.
- We promote and serve as a resource for native plant landscaping.
Our facilities include the nature center which houses natural history displays, programming space, and a library; a 300 foot accessible boardwalk; grounds landscaped with native plants; and the main trailhead for five miles of hiking trails.
- To provide quality environmental education and responsible recreation.
- To help protect, preserve, restore and manage the park ecosystem and all natural resources.
- To raise awareness, foster respect and share enthusiasm for the natural environment.
2018 Beaman Park Nature Center March and April Program Schedule
The Friends of Beaman Park. www.beamanpark.org