Tours at the Parthenon
- Guided tours are offered for groups of ten or more by reservation only.
- School groups are not allowed to go through the Parthenon on their own without a guide.
- Reservations must be made at least seven days in advance of your tour. Reserve as early as possible. Dates and times fill quickly sometimes during the year.
- The Parthenon offers guided tours for special audiences. Tours for the sight-impaired describe the art and architecture of the building through interesting touch exercises. To find out more about tours for special audiences email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group tours for ages pre-k-12th grade must be guided by a Parthenon staff member or docent leader.
- Student tours are limited to 40 students.Schools wishing to bring larger groups must schedule multiple tours in a single day or tours over multiple days.
- To make a reservation, call 615-862-8431 or email email@example.com.
Group Admission Rates, 10+ people:
Adult Group $5.50
Tour Company Groups $3.50
Student Groups & Seniors $3.00
Metro-Davidson County Public Schools Free
When you reserve, you will receive a Parthenon Tour Confirmation sheet via fax or email. You must bring this sheet with you on the day of your tour.