Titan's Game Dockage
Riverfront Game Day Reservation Policy
Reservations are open to the public and are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Reservations shall be made only by phone. Phone messages for reservations will not constitute a dockage reservation. You will need to speak to a representative at (615) 862-8472 for a reservation.
- Minimum of 2-Nights required for games that start at noon.
- 1 vessel reservation per phone call.
- Payment for the reservation with a valid VISA, MasterCard or Discover card.
- Refunds for Titan's Game Day Reservations can be processed if requested 10 days in advance of reservation date.
- A confirmation number will be issued with each reservation. This number shall be posted on the vessel so that it can be observed from the dock. No vessel will be allowed on the docks without a reservation and a confirmation number.
- Rafting one vessel out is allowed on both sides of the river.
- A-Dock (350') on the West Bank has both 30/125 and 50/250 amp service with water.
- T-Dock (400') on the East Bank has both 30/125 and 50/250 amp service.
- Check-In: All vessels are required to check-in upon arrival. Check-in time is 12 Noon on the date of the reservation and check-out time is 11 AM the following morning. Reservations may not be transferred to another vessel. Dockage is at your own risk.
||Date/Time for Reservations
|Titan's / St. Louis Preseason
||July 28, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Minnesota Preseason
||August 4, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Indianapolis
||September 1, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Buffalo
||September 15, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Miami
||September 22, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Atlanta
||September 29, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Carolina
||October 21, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Oakland
||November 3, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Jacksonville
||November 11, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Houston
||December 1, 2015 10AM