Funds may be added to an inmate's account by using the Touchpay system or money order.
- CJC / HDC - Money Orders should be mailed or dropped into the black mailbox located in the Criminal Justice Center Lobby.
- CDC-M / CDC-F / ORC - Money Orders should be mailed or dropped off at the appropriate facility.
- CCA - Money Orders should be mailed to:
CCA Metro Detention Facility
Offender Name/OCA number
5115 Harding Place
Nashville, TN 37211
Family and friends of inmates housed in a Davidson County Sheriff's Office (DCSO) jail can deposit money into an inmate account using three easy ways. The Touchpay system allows deposits using kiosks in each jail lobby, toll free by telephone at 866-232-1899, or on the internet at the Touchpay Payment Systems website. The Davidson County Facility locator Number is 237201. Cash can be deposited directly into kiosks, or a check, check card or credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) may be used. The amount deposited will appear on the inmate's account in real time as soon as the transaction is complete.
- Inmate's account balances cannot be discussed over the telephone
- Inmates cannot release money unless to an attorney or bondsman.
- The mailing address for all DCSO money orders is:
Davidson County Sheriff's Office
Inmate's name, OCA number
PO Box 196383
Nashville, TN 37219-6383