Mailing Instructions and Inmate Account Information
Inmate mail must be addressed as follows: Inmate’s name Inmate’s OCA number*
Nashville / Davidson County Sheriff’s Office
PO Box 196383
Nashville, TN 37219-6383
*The OCA number is listed as 'CONTROL_NUMBER' in the inmate search results
Items Accepted Through the Mail
- All correspondents must be stamped and mailed through the United States Postal Service
- Legal mail, letters, cards and Money Orders.
- Magazines, periodicals, soft back books and Bibles must be mailed directly from a commercial source such as the publisher, Internet Company or bookstore.
- Only 35mm (millimeter) pictures are allowed. (No nudity or pornographic shots will be allowed)
Items Not Accepted Through the Mail
- Inmate to inmate mail (unless it’s an immediate family member with prior approval).
- Items such as stamps, envelopes, papers, etc. (these items may be purchased through inmate’s commissary)
- Hard back books or Bibles
- No Emergency Packages