The Strategic Plan to End Chronic Homelessness in Nashville 2005-2015
The Metropolitan Homelessness Commission was created to implement the city's strategic Ten Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness.
The plan was created in 2004 by a task force and lists the following primary areas of focus for the Commission:
1. A coordinated and focused approach to ending chronic homelessness;
2. Accountability for implementation of the Ten Year Plan;
3. Participation of all stakeholders including homeless persons;
4. Maintenance of accurate, current data on homeless populations;
5. Alignment and/or realignment of policies, services, and funding decisions with the Ten Year Plan;
6. Education of the public, service providers, and other interested parties on the Ten Year Plan;
7. Development and allocation of new resources for plan initiatives; and
8. Ongoing evaluation and revision of the Ten Year Plan.
Please review our city's Strategic Plan to End Chronic Homelessness in Nashville.