- Build Date: 1997
- Built by HOK Sports Facilities Group of Kansas City, Mo, the same group that designed Jacksonville's Alltel Stadium, Miami's Joe Robbie Stadium, Charlotte's Ericsson Stadium, Baltimore's Camden Yards, and the Nashville LP Field.
- The Arena design features a 22-story tower that houses in its base the Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau visitors' center and a small theater.
- Square footage totals more than one million.
- The Arena brings the addition of 1,500 new parking spaces for the venue and neighboring facilities, bringing the total to 12,500 public parking spaces available within 1,500 feet of the facility.
- Seating Capacity is approximately 20,000 for concerts, 18,500 for basketball and 17,500 for ice hockey.
- 72 luxury suites are located in the Arena.
- There are four levels of seating at the Arena. Disabled-accessible seating is available at every level.
- Cost of Construction $144 million dollars.
- Tours of The Bridgestone Arena are currently not available.
- Phone: (615) 770-2000
Fax: (615) 770-2010
Photos of Bridgestone Arena