Pay Your Property Taxes at First Tennessee
In cooperation with the Metropolitan Trustee's Office, First Tennessee Bank will be accepting Metro Davidson County property tax payments from October through February.
First Tennessee Tax Payment Terms and Conditions
- Tax payments may be made by cash or check only at participating First Tennessee Bank financial centers.
- Payments accepted by First Tennessee Bank may only be for current year property taxes due – no prior year taxes will be accepted.
- Payments must be made in full – no partial payments will be accepted at First Tennessee Bank locations.
- Original property tax coupons must be presented when making payment at First Tennessee Bank locations. Copies of statements, emailed statements or website printouts cannot be used.
- Each property tax coupon must be accompanied by one form of payment (cash or check). Should a taxpayer choose to make payments on multiple property statements, that taxpayer must make an individual payment for each property and must have the original coupon for each property.
- In accepting deposits as tax payments, First Tennessee Bank is acting as agent for the Trustee. The bank does not have legal authority to provide official confirmation of payment. A separate acknowledgement will be sent to the taxpayer by the Metropolitan Trustee for all tax obligations that are fully satisfied.
Financial centers available for payments
Please visit one of the locations below to make your property tax payment. Hours of operation and phone numbers for each First Tennessee location are available at www.firsttennessee.com.
First Tennessee Payment Locations
||2115 Abbott Martin Road
||8160 Sawyer Brown Road
||2306 21st Avenue South
||7901 Concord Hills Drive
||965 Woodland Street
|Elm Hill Pike
||2740 Elm Hill Pike
||4014 Hillsboro Road
||4771 Lebanon Pike
||3518 Gallatin Pike
||2110 Rosa L. Parks Blvd.
||2360 Murfreesboro Pike
|Nashville Main Office
||511 Union Street
||635 Thompson Lane
||3011 West End Avenue
||23 White Bridge Road
||4410 Whites Creek Pike