11 Things To Know About Stormwater Fee Modernization
- Current typical monthly stormwater fee paid by a Metro resident is $3.00.
- The last time stormwater fee was changed in Nashville was 2009.
- The approximate amount of stormwater buying power lost to inflation over the last seven years was 25%.
- Metro ranks 4th among 80 large cities when it comes to the size of Metro's stormwater system.
- Metro ranks 75th among 80 large cities when it comes to funding of stormwater projects.
- Amount generated annually by current stormwater user fee is $14.4 million.
- Proposed typical monthly stormwater fee paid by a Metro resident would be $6.00.
- Amount generated annually by proposed stormwater user fee would be $34.6 million.
- Twenty-two Employees would be added to stormwater division for maintenance, development review and NPDES.
- Approximate percentage of residents who will see a $36 per year or less stormwater adjustment would be 79%.
- Potential new five-year bond capacity for large stormwater projects would be one-hundred million dollars.
Previous: How will this help us to plan for Nashville's future?
Return to Stormwater Fee page