ORDINANCE NO. O99-1722
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable to property abutting the east margin of Estes Road, 600 feet north of Abbott Martin Road (2.67 acres), classified within the R20 District and proposed for RIO District, the provisions I of a Planned Unit Development District to permit eight single-family lots, (Proposal No. 99P-004U), all of which is more particularly described herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
SECTION 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, be and is hereby amended by making certain changes in the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of said Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable to property abutting the east margin of Estes Road, 600 feet north of Abbott Martin Road (2.67 acres), classified within the R20 District and proposed for R 10 District, the provisions of a Planned Unit Development Districtto permit eight single-family lots, being more particularly described as being Property Parcel No. 102 as designated on Map 116-12 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is more particularly described by lines, words and figures on the attached plan, which is attached to and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
SECTION 2. BE IT FURTHER ENACTED, That the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 116 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section I of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
SECTION 3. BE IT FURTHER ENACTED, That this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Map & Parcel No./Owner:
116-12-102 William S. Keane et ux
Requested by: Walter Davidson and Associates
Sponsored by: David Kleinfelter
AMENDMENT NO. 1
ORDINANCE NO. O99-1722
I move to amend Ordinance No. O99-1722 by amending Section 1 by amending the Planned Unit Development District by adding the following conditions to the attached plan:
"1. A six (6) foot masonry wall between the Estes property and Burlington shall be erected.
2. The open space indicated on this plan shall remain open space behind lots number 5 through number 8.
3. An additional tree behind lot number 6 where there is an existing house, if needed after the tree survey is completed, to afford privacy.
4. No decks may be constructed above the main floor of the dwelling.
5. The total floor living area of the main structures upon any lot, exclusive of open porches, terraces, decks, garages, carports and breezeways, shall not be less than 2,900 square feet.
6. After completion of the tree survey, an attempt shall be made to preserve as much native landscape as possible.
7. The existing proposed setback of approximately 39.5 feet on the Wyndham Chase side shall be retained.
8. This PUD development name shall be changed from Estes Glen to another name at the time the final plat is submitted for recordation.
9. The Developer shall submit to the Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County Department of Public Works and the Metropolitan Planning Commission a storm water management system for this project which shall be designed to provide a ten (10) percent decrease in the peak flow rates of storm water discharge from the site for the two (2) through the ten (10) year frequency storm events compared to the existing conditions. If such design is not approved, then the developer shall comply with the design requirements approved by the Department of Public Works and the Planning Commission.
10. All lots (including lots 3 through 5) adjacent to the Burlington property line on the eastern portion of this PUD shall have a minimum set-back of 25 feet from the eastern property line."
Sponsored By: David Kleinfelter
Amendment Adopted: August 17, 1999
|Introduced:||June 1, 1999|
|Passed First Reading:||June 1, 1999|
Commission - Approved 6-0 (5/13/99)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Deferred:||July 6, 1999; July 20, 1999|
|Passed Second Reading:||August 3, 1999|
|Amended:||August 17, 1999|
|Passed Third Reading:||August 17, 1999|
|Approved:||August 20, 1999|
|Effective Date:||August 25,1999|