ORDINANCE NO. BL2004-331
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable to property abutting Lebanon Pike (unnumbered), east of Tulip Grove Road, at the Wilson County Line, (42.83 acres in Davidson County), the provisions of a Planned Unit Development District, to permit 90 townhomes and 90 single-family lots on the Davidson County side, all of which is described here in,(Proposal No. 2004P-018G-14).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable to property abutting Lebanon Pike (unnumbered), east of Tulip Grove Road, at the Wilson County Line,(42.83 acres in Davidson County), the provisions of a Planned Unit Development District, to permit 90 townhomes and 90 single-family lots on the Davidson County side, as being Property Parcel No. 82 and 83 as designated on Map 76-01 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 76 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Jim Gotto, Harold White
Amendment No. 1
Ordinance No. BL2004-331
I move to amend PUD Ordinance No. BL2004-331 as follows:
By adding the following language as a new Section 2 and renumbering the following sections accordingly:
Section 2. Be it further enacted that the following conditions be complied with or completed to the satisfaction of the Metro Department of Public Works prior to the issuance of any temporary or permanent use and occupancy permit for this property:
1. Modify the signal at Lebanon Road and Andrew Jackson Parkway to include a right- turn -overlap phase for the Northbound approach of Andrew Jackson Parkway.
2. Modify the signal at Lebanon Road and Tulip Grove Road to include a right turn -overlap phase for the Northbound approach of Big Horn/Tulip Grove Road.
3. Restripe northbound Tulip Grove Road approach at Lebanon Road to include a left turn lane, a thru lane, and a separate right turn lane. This right turn lane must include 200 ft of storage and transitions per AASHTO standards.
4. Project access road shall be constructed with two exit lanes and one entering lane. The left turn and right turn lanes must provide 200 ft of storage length with transitions per AASHTO standards.
5. Install a left turn lane on Lebanon Road at site access one with 100 ft of storage. Submit construction plans, designed per AASHTO standards, to Tennessee Department of Transportation and Metro Public Works Traffic Engeineer for approval.
6. Provide adequate sight distance at project access road. Remove vegetation as necessary to provide adequate sight distance. Submit sight distance documentation for Metro Public Works review and approval.
And further, by replacing the plan duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission on July 22, 2004, with the plan attached hereto, which provides a “stub street” connection to Map 76-01, Parcel 10.
Sponsored by: Jim Gotto
|Introduced:||August 3, 2004|
|Passed First Reading:||August 3, 2004|
Commission – Approved 8-0
(July 22, 2004)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||September 7, 2004|
|Amended:||September 21, 2004|
|Passed Third Reading:||September 21, 2004|
|Approved:||September 22, 2004|
|Effective:||September 25, 2004|