ORDINANCE NO. BL2005-542
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district located at 112 Harding Place, east of Harding Pike, to permit 14 condominium units, all of which is described here in (Proposal No. 2005P-005U-07).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable the provision of a Planned Unit Development district located at 112 Harding Place, east of Harding Pike, to permit 14 condominium units, as being Property Parcel No. 53 as designated on Map 130-01 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 130 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Chris Whitson, Adam Dread
Ordinance No. BL2005-542
I move to amend Ordinance No. BL2005-542 by adding the following conditions:
1. The development will not disturb the trees or vegetation within the side slopes of Richland Creek or the top edge of the bank.
2. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of preliminary approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division of Water Services and the Traffic Engineering Sections of the Metropolitan Department of Public Works.
3. Subsequent to enactment of this planned unit development overlay district by the Metropolitan Council, and prior to any consideration by the Metropolitan Planning Commission for final site development plan approval, a paper print of the final boundary plat for all property within the overlay district must be submitted, complete with owners signatures, to the Planning Commission staff for review.
4. This approval does not include any signs. Business accessory or development signs in commercial or industrial planned unit developments must be approved by the Metropolitan Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metropolitan Council directs the Metropolitan Planning Commission to approve such signs.
5. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and fire flow water supply during construction must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
6. This preliminary plan approval for the residential portion of the master plan is based upon the stated acreage. The actual number of dwelling units to be constructed may be reduced upon approval of a final site development plan if a boundary survey confirms there is less site acreage."
Sponsored by: Adam
|Introduced:||February 1, 2005|
|Passed First Reading:||February 1, 2005|
Commission - Approved 6-0
(January 13, 2005)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||March 1, 2005|
|Deferred Indefinitely:||March 15, 2005|
|Deferred:||August 1, 2006|
|Amended:||August 15, 2006|
|Passed Third Reading:||August 15, 2006|
|Approved:||August 16, 2006|
|Effective:||August 18, 2006|