ORDINANCE NO. BL2005-543
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by changing from CL (0.42 acres) and OL (5.9 acres) to RM9 district property located at Route 5 Highway 100 south of Collins Drive, (6.32 acres), all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 2005Z-010G-06).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By changing from
CL (0.42 acres) and OL (5.9 acres) to RM9 district property located at Route
5 Highway 100 and south of Collins Drive, (6.32 acres), being Property Parcel
No. 121, 122 as designated on Map 155 of the Official Property Identification
Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of
which is described by lines, words and figures on the attached sketch, which
is attached to and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 155 said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that prior to the issuance of any permits, an updated Traffic Impact Study shall be submitted, or the following conditions shall apply:
1. Extend the existing
left turn lane (12 ft wide) on Hwy 100 from the Collins Rd intersection to the
westernmost site access joint access driveway. Install required transition per
AASHTO. Lane shall be marked as 2-way left turn.
2. Dedicate 1/2 of ROW along HWY 100 frontage as required for street classification of U4 (84' ROW) per TDOT's APR plans. Adjacent western property shall also dedicate such ROW along its Hwy 100 property frontage.
3. Two site driveways shall be installed with 1 entering lane and 2 exiting lanes. Driveway widths shall not exceed 35 ft.One drive shall be installed opposite the barn theater drive and the other drive shall be a joint access drive with adjacent western property. Adequate sight distance shall be provided.
4. The driveway opposite the Map 155, Parcel 204 shall be signalized if warrants are justified at completion of property development. Developer shall conduct traffic counts and submit warrant analysis to Metro Traffic Engineer for approval. Signal shall be bonded. Signal design shall provide video detection equipment for site traffic movements. Pedestrian facilities shall also be installed.
5. No access to Moss road shall be allowed.
6. Since Hwy 100 is a state facility, Hwy 100 improvements shall be submitted to TDOT for their approval.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Charlie Tygard
|Introduced:||February 1, 2005|
|Passed First Reading:||February 1, 2005|
Commission - Approved 7-0
(January 13, 2005)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||March 1, 2005|
|Deferred Indefinitely:||March 1, 2005|
|Passed Third Reading:||July 19, 2005|
|Approved:||July 25, 2005|
|Effective:||July 27, 2005|