ORDINANCE NO. BL2005-613
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district to properties located at 1015 Barnes Road and Barnes Road (unnumbered), west of Standford Village Drive, (50.26 acres), to permit 154 single-family lots, all of which is described here in (Proposal No. 2005P-003G-12).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district located at 1015 Barnes Road and Barnes Road (unnumbered), west of Standford Village Drive, (50.26 acres), to permit 154 single-family lots, as being Property Parcel No. 107, 184, 189 as designated on Map 173 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 173 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it
further enacted, that the following traffic conditions be bonded or completed
prior to the recordation of any final plat:
At Barnes/ Nolensville / Celebration Way
1. Developer shall install a separate westbound right turn lane on Barnes Rd at Nolensville with 150 ft of storage for both left /through lane and right turn lane.
2. Developer shall modify signal to include a right turn overlap phase for westbound right turns.
3. Developer shall construct Barnes roadway design to align with Celebration way.
At OHB/ Barnes
1. Developer shall Provide and document adequate sight distance at Old Hickory Blvd (OHB) and Barnes Rd intersection with the project construction plans.
1. Developer shall construct Site access road with 1 entering lane and 2 exiting lanes for separate left and right turns each with 100 ft of storage.
2. Developer shall construct westbound left turn lane on Barnes Rd at site access road with 75 ft of storage and transition per AASHTO standards. Provide and document adequate sight distance at this intersection with the project construction plans.
3. Dedicate and /or reserve ROW necessary for left turn lane and 1/2 of a collector rd along Barnes Road frontage.
Section 4. Be it further enacted that prior to final PUD approval, detailed grading and drainage plans are to be reviewed and approved by Metro Water Services. The issuance of any permits, including grading, clearing, or grubbing shall not be issued until final PUD approval by the Metro Planning Commission.
Section 5. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Parker Toler
Ordinance No. BL2005-613
I move to amend Ordinance No. BL2005-613 by deleting the word "Standford", wherein it appears in the caption and in Section 1 of the ordinance, and substituting in lieu thereof the word "Stanford".
Sponsored by: Parker Toler
|Introduced:||April 5, 2005|
|Passed First Reading:||April 5, 2005|
Commission - Approved 8-0
(January 27, 2005)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Amended:||May 3, 2005|
|Passed Second Reading:||May 3, 2005|
|Passed Third Reading:||May 17, 2005|
|Approved:||May 19, 2005|
|Effective:||May 21, 2005|