ORDINANCE NO. BL2005-752
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district located at 3681 Hamilton Church Road, east of Hobson Pike, (17.37 acres), to permit 46 single-family lots, all of which is described here in (Proposal No. 2005P-016G-13).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district located at 3681 Hamilton Church Road, east of Hobson Pike, (17.37 acres), to permit 46 single-family lots, as being Property Parcel No. 57 as designated on Map 164 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 164 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions be bonded or constructed prior to the recording of the first final plat.
1. Construct a
three lane cross section on Hamilton Church Road along the length of the property
2. Install a 2-way center turn lane on Hamilton Church Road with transitions per AASHTO standards.
3. Provide adequate sight distance at access road and Hamilton Church Road.
4. Construct access road with 2 exit lanes with a minimum of 100 feet of storage.
5. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of final approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division of Water Services and the Traffic Engineering Section of the Metropolitan Department of Public Works.
6. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits. If any cul-de-sac is required to be larger than the dimensions specified by the Metropolitan Subdivision Regulations, such cul-de-sac must include a landscaped median in the middle of the turn-around, including trees. The required turnaround may be up to 100 feet diameter.
Sponsored by: Sam Coleman
Ordinance No. BL2005-752
I move to amend
Ordinance No. BL2005-752 by adding the following new Section 4 and Section 5:
"Section 4. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions shall apply to the development:
1. All utility lines serving the homes shall be located underground.
2. The exterior walls of all homes in the development shall be 100% brick.
3. Each home in the development shall be a minimum 1,600 square feet in size.
4. Each of the one-story homes in the development shall have a two-car garage.
5. Each of the two-story homes in the development shall have a carport.
6. The porches of all homes shall be covered.
7. All homes in the development shall be designed and constructed in such a manner so as to include a crawl space.
Section 5. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it."
Sponsored by: Sam Coleman
|Introduced:||August 2, 2005|
|Passed First Reading:||August 2, 2005|
Commission - Approved 9-0
(May 12, 2005)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||September 6, 2005|
|Amended:||September 20, 2005|
|Passed Third Reading:||September 20, 2005|
|Approved:||September 21, 2005|
|Effective:||September 24, 2005|