ORDINANCE NO. BL2005-827
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by amending the preliminary for a Planned Unit Development, located at Shiaway Drive (unnumbered) east of Una Antioch Pike, at the western terminus of Shiaway Drive (5.46 acres), to permit the development of 48 condominiums, all of which is more particularly described herein (Proposal No. 90P-019U-13).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by making certain changes in the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By amending the preliminary for a Commercial Planned Unit Development, located at Shiaway Drive (unnumbered) east of Una Antioch Pike, at the western terminus of Shiaway Drive (5.46 acres), to permit the development of 48 condominiums, as being part of Property Parcel No. 025 as designated on Map 149 of Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the attached plan that was duly considered by the Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 149 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions shall be completed, bonded or satisfied prior to the issuance of any building permits.
1. Approvals are subject to Public Works' review and approval of construction plans.
2. Show Metro ST-324 driveway ramp for access from public streets.
3. Identify garbage / waste management pickup plan.
4. Identify buffer for the 40-acre drain or provide delineation.
5. Add "This is in accordance with Stormwater Management Manual Volume 1 - Regulations", to stormwater note.
6. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of preliminary approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division of Water Services and the Traffic Engineering Sections of the Metropolitan Department of Public Works.
7. Subsequent to enactment of this planned unit development overlay district by the Metropolitan Council, and prior to any consideration by the Metropolitan Planning Commission for final site development plan approval, a paper print of the final boundary plat for all property within the overlay district must be submitted, complete with owners signatures, to the Planning Commission staff for review.
8. This approval does not include any signs. Business accessory or development signs in commercial or industrial planned unit developments must be approved by the Metropolitan Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metropolitan Council directs the Metropolitan Planning Commission to approve such signs.
9. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits. If any cul-de-sac is required to be larger than the dimensions specified by the Metropolitan Subdivision Regulations, such cul-de-sac must include a landscaped median in the middle of the turn-around, including trees.
10. This preliminary plan approval for the residential portion of the master plans is based upon the stated acreage. The actual number of dwelling units to be constructed may be reduced upon approval of a final site development plan if a boundary survey confirms there is less site acreage.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Jason Alexander, Billy Walls
Ordinance No. BL2005-827
I move to amend Ordinance No. BL2005-827 by amending the caption and Section 1 of the ordinance by adding the word "plan" after the word "preliminary".
Sponsored by: Billy Walls
|Introduced:||October 4, 2005|
|Amended:||October 4, 2005|
|Passed First Reading:||October 4, 2005|
Commission - Approved 7-0
(September 8, 2005)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||November 1, 2005|
|Deferred Indefinitely:||November 1, 2005|
|Passed Third Reading:||December 6, 2005|
|Approved:||December 8, 2005|
|Effective:||December 12, 2005|