ORDINANCE NO. BL2005-900
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development, for a portion of property located at 5134 Ashland City Highway, to permit a 4,116 square foot sales/leasing office building, and a 1,080 square foot office building (3.0 acres), all of which is described here in (Proposal No. 2005P-031G-03).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district, for a portion of property located at 5134 Ashland City Highway, to permit a 4,116 square foot, sales/leasing office building, and a 1,080 square foot office building (3.0 acres), as being part of Property Parcel No. 62 as designated on Map 56 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 56 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted that the following conditions be bonded, completed, or satisfied prior to final PUD or final plat approval, as applicable.
1. Prior to final PUD approval, the plans must be revised to show the building location moved slightly forward to accommodate parking to the rear of the building to compliment the established rural aesthetic in the area.
2. Prior to final PUD approval, the plans must be revised to show along the northern boundary of the PUD a class "C" landscape bufferyard.
3. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of final approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division of Water Services and the Traffic Engineering Section of the Metropolitan Department of Public Works.
4. This approval does not include any signs. Business accessory or development signs in commercial or industrial planned unit developments must be approved by the Metropolitan Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metropolitan Council directs the Metropolitan Planning Commission to approve such signs.
5. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits. If any cul-de-sac is required to be larger than the dimensions specified by the Metropolitan Subdivision Regulations, such cul-de-sac must include a landscaped median in the middle of the turn-around, including trees.
6. Document adequate site distance.
7. Approvals are subject to Public Works' review and approval of construction plans. Final design and improvements may vary based on field conditions.
8. Show and dimension right of way along Ashland City Highway (42 feet from centerline to property boundary, consistent with the approved Major Street Plan (U4 - 84' of Right-of-way)).
9. Provide future cross access to adjacent property.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Brenda Gilmore
|Introduced:||December 6, 2005|
|Passed First Reading:||December 6, 2005|
Commission - Approved 7-0
(November 10, 2005)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||January 5, 2006|
|Passed Third Reading:||January 17, 2006|
|Approved:||January 18, 2006|
|Effective:||January 21, 2006|