ORDINANCE NO. BL2005-909
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development District property located at 110, 112A, 114, 116, and 118 Woodmont Boulevard, and 111, 113 and 115 Kenner Avenue, approximately 550 feet east of Harding Pike, (to permit for 34 multifamily units and 3 single-family lots) all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 2005P-032U-10).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development District property located at 110, 112A, 114, 116, and 118 Woodmont Boulevard, and 111, 113 and 115 Kenner Avenue, approximately 550 feet east of Harding Pike, (to permit for 34 multifamily units and 3 single-family lots), as being Property Parcel No. 089, 090, 091, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 (2.35 ac.) as designated on Map 116-03 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 116 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted that the following conditions be bonded, completed, or satisfied prior to final PUD approval or final plat approval, as applicable.
1. Buffer yards must meet buffer yards requirements as specified in Section 17.24.210 of the Metro Zoning Code.
2. Prior to final PUD approval, the detention site must be approved by the Stormwater division of Metro Water Services. If it is not approved, then the plan may need to be revised or possibly amended.
3. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of final approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division of Water Services and the Traffic Engineering Section of the Metropolitan Department of Public Works.
2. This approval does not include any signs. Business accessory or development signs in commercial or industrial planned unit developments must be approved by the Metropolitan Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metropolitan Council directs the Metropolitan Planning Commission to approve such signs.
3. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and fire flow water supply during construction must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
4. Approvals are subject to Public Work's review and approvals of construction plans.
5. As recommended in the access study, developer shall construct a 3 lane cross section along Woodmont Blvd frontage with a 2 way center turn lane with adequate transition per AASHTO standards at the eastern property line. Widening shall accommodate existing bike lanes.
6. At the western property line Developer shall align center turn lane with westbound left turn lane on Woodmont Blvd at Harding Rd and extend this turn lane to connect with the 2 way left turn lane. Woodmont widening shall incorporate existing right turn lane on Woodmont at Harding.
7. Project driveways shall align with opposing driveways. Driveway shall be opposite Park Manor Blvd. driveway shall be 24 ft wide for 2 way travel operation.
8. As recommended in the access study, Developer shall construct an eastbound left turn lane with 75ft of storage on Woodmont Blvd at Woodmont Circle with adequate transition per AASHTO standards. Existing Bike Lanes shall be accommodated.
9. Vehicular cross access to property along Kenner shall not be allowed.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: John Summers
|Introduced:||December 6, 2005|
|Passed First Reading:||December 6, 2005|
Commission - Approved 8-0
(February 9, 2006)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||January 5, 2006|
|Deferred to February 21, 2006:||January 17, 2006|
|Deferred Indefinitely:||February 21, 2006|
|Withdrawn:||August 21, 2007|