ORDINANCE NO. BL2006-1027
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by changing from R10 to SP zoning property, located at 5433 Mt. View Parkway (2.07 acres), to permit a 3,812 square foot bank, (2.07 acres), all of which is described here in (Proposal No. 2006SP-041U-13).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By changing from R10 to SP zoning property located at 5433 Mt. View Parkway (2.07 acres), to permit a 3,812 sq. ft. bank, as being Property Parcel No. 278 as designated on Map 163 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 163 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted that the following conditions be bonded, completed or satisfied prior to the issuance of any building permits.
1. Prior to the
issuance of any permits, confirmation of final approval of this proposal shall
be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division
of Water Services and the Traffic Engineering Section of the Metropolitan Department
of Public Works.
2. All signage must comply with the signage shown on the Specific Plan.
3. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
4. If this final approval includes conditions which require correction/revision of the plans, authorization for the issuance of permit applications will not be forwarded to the Department of Codes Administration until four (4) copies of the corrected/revised plans have been submitted to and approved by staff of the Metropolitan Planning Commission.
5. Authorization for the issuance of permit applications will not be forwarded to the Department of Codes Administration until four (4) additional copies of the approved plans have been submitted to the Metropolitan Planning Commission.
6. These plans as approved by the Planning Commission will be used by the Department of Codes Administration to determine compliance, both in the issuance of permits for construction and field inspection. Significant deviation from these plans will require reapproval by the Planning Commission.
7. All Public Works design standards shall be met prior to any final approvals and permits issued. Any approval is subject to Public Works approval of the construction plans. Final design and improvements may vary based on field conditions.
8. Show and dimension ROW along Mt. View Road and Mt. View Parkway at property corners. Label and show reserve strip for future ROW (42 feet from centerline to property boundary), consistent with the approved major street plan (U4-84' ROW).
9. The proposed driveway onto Mt. View Road shall be located 185 feet from the intersection of Mt. View Parkway.
10. The proposed driveway onto Mt. View Road shall provide approximately 50 feet of onsite storage.
11. The proposed driveway onto Mt. View Parkway shall provide approximately 85 feet of onsite storage.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Sam Coleman
|Introduced:||April 4, 2006|
|Passed First Reading:||April 4, 2006|
Commission - Approved 9-0
(March 9, 2006)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||May 4, 2006|
|Deferred Indefinitely:||May 16, 2006|
|Passed Third Reading:||September 19, 2006|
|Approved:||September 27, 2006|
|Effective:||September 29, 2006|