ORDINANCE NO. BL2006-1041
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by changing from OR20 to SP zoning property located at 350 Wallace Road, approximately 965 feet east of Nolensville Pike (1.45 acres), to permit a 3,000 square foot medical supply sales use and all of the current uses permitted by OR20 zoning, (1.45 acres), all of which is described here in (Proposal No. 2006SP-044U-12).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By changing from OR20 to SP zoning property located at 350 Wallace Road, approximately 965 feet east of Nolensville Pike (1.45 acres), to permit a 3,000 square foot medical supply sales use and all of the current uses permitted by OR20 zoning, (1.45 acres), as being Property Parcel No. 014 as designated on Map 147-00 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan dated March 2, 2006 that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 147 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Prior to any additional development applications for this property, the applicant shall provide the Planning Department with a final corrected copy of the SP plan for filing and recording with the Davidson County Register of Deeds.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions be added to the SP plan, or be satisfied, completed, or bonded prior to final SP approval:
1. Only the uses listed as allowable within the OR20 zoning district shall be permitted except that Medical Appliance Sales are a permitted use in this SP.
2. Prior to final SP approval, the applicant must revise the landscaping plans to show canopy trees to be planted on the immediate south side of the parking lot to provide further screening from Wallace Road.
3. Prior to final SP approval, the plan shall be restricted to one monument sign, the location of which to be shown on the plans, with a detailed illustration of the sign, to be approved by the Planning Department.
4. All off-site traffic conditions, as recommended by Public Works, must be bonded or completed prior to the recordation of the final plat.
5. For any development standards, regulations, and requirements not specifically shown on the SP plan and/or included as a condition of Commission approval, the property shall be subject to the standards, regulations and requirements of the OR20 zoning district, which must be shown on the plan.
Section 5. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Greg Adkins, Jamie Isabel
|Introduced:||April 4, 2006|
|Passed First Reading:||April 4, 2006|
Commission - Approved 7-0
(March 23, 2006)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||May 4, 2006|
|Passed Third Reading:||May 16, 2006|
|Approved:||May 17, 2006|
|Effective:||May 20, 2006|