SUBSTITUTE ORDINANCE NO. BL2007-30An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by changing from AR2a to SP district property located at 3214 Murfreesboro Road, approximately 1,590 feet north of Mt. View Road and located within the Hamilton Hills Urban Design Overlay district (9.6 acres), to permit 126 flat units and 39 townhome units, all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 2007Z-157U-13).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By changing from AR2a to SP district property located at 3214 Murfreesboro Road, approximately 1,590 feet north of Mt. View Road and located within the Hamilton Hills Urban Design Overlay district, Property Parcel No. 043 as designated on Map 164-00 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, to permit 126 flat units and 39 townhome units, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the attached sketches, which are attached to and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein, and on the plan on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department as of the date of the enactment of this ordinance.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 164 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions shall be completed, bonded or satisfied as specifically required:
1. Development of this Specific Plan shall be governed by the Hamilton Hills Urban Design Overlay.
2. Final SP Plans and construction drawings shall be submitted to the Metropolitan Nashville Planning Commission for final approval to verify compliance with the Hamilton Hills UDO.
3. Prior to the approval of the first phase's Final SP plans, a Traffic Impact Study shall be submitted and approved for the entire SP to determine the levels of mitigation required for this development.
4. All Public Works' design standards shall be met prior to any final approvals and permit issuance. Public Works shall approve the construction plans prior to the issuance of any building or grading permits.
5. Development of this property shall be in compliance with the Metro Water Services Stormwater Management Manual.
6. The development of this site shall be limited to 165 residential units, as shown on the SP site plan.
7. Buildings shall be constructed using high quality materials. Vinyl siding is expressly prohibited.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Robert Duvall
|Introduced:||October 2, 2007|
|Deferred Indefinitely:||October 2, 2007|
|Put back on Agenda for the Council meeting of December 1 2009:||
November 24, 2009
|Substitute Introduced:||December 1 2009|
|Passed First Reading:||December 1 2009|
Commission - Approved 7-0
(September 27, 2007)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||January 5, 2010|
|Passed Third Reading:||January 19, 2010|
|Approved:||January 20, 2010|
|Effective:||January 25, 2010|