RESOLUTION NO. RS2001-746
A resolution requesting the Director of Finance to provide the Metropolitan Council with certain information relating to the status and expenditure of funds for the Mayor's Capital Spending Plan adopted in October 2000.
WHEREAS, the Metropolitan Council approved legislation authorizing the issuance of general obligation bonds and expenditures from the general fund reserve fund in October of 2000 to provide funding for the Capital Spending recommendations presented by Mayor Purcell; and
WHEREAS, it is fitting and proper that the Metro Council be furnish information relative to the status of the projects funded in this Capital Spending Plan and an itemized breakdown on how such funds that have been expended were expended.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
SECTION 1. That the Metropolitan County Council hereby goes on record as requesting the Director of Finance to provide the Metropolitan Council with certain information relating to the status and expenditure of funds for the Mayor's Capital Spending Plan adopted in October 2000.
SECTION 2. Such information for each project funded to be furnished shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) The total cost of each
(2) The source of funds expended for each project;
(3) Amounts paid to contractors or vendors pursuant to competitively bid contracts or proposals;
(4) Amounts paid to architects/engineers, project managers, and other professionals for services in relation to each project;
(5) Amounts paid to the Department of Finance Office of Facilities Planning and Construction Management;
(6) Amounts paid to any other agencies or departments of the Metropolitan Government or other persons providing goods or services as related to a project;
(7) The date such project began;
(8) The date such project was completed;
(9) If not yet begun, the date such project is scheduled to begin.
Such information of all expenditures for the Capital Improvements Plan expended through September 30, 2001, shall be furnished to the Council not later than October 15, 2001, and thereafter a quarterly report containing such information shall be submitted to the Metropolitan Council.
SECTION 3. That the Metropolitan Clerk is directed to send a certified copy of this Resolution to the Director of Finance.
SECTION 4. That this Resolution shall take effect from and after its adoption, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored By: David Briley
|Referred to:||Budget & Finance Committee|
|Introduced:||September 18, 2001|
|Adopted:||September 18, 2001|
|Approved:||September 20, 2001|