RESOLUTION NO. RS2006-1237
A resolution appropriating the amount of $11,886,473 from the General Fund Reserve Fund for the purchase of equipment and building repairs for the General Services Department of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County.
BE IT RESOLVED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. There is hereby appropriated the sum of $11,886,473 from the General Fund Reserve Fund for the General Services Department for equipment and building repairs.
Section 2. As required by Ordinance No. 086-1534, information justifying the appropriations is set forth in the "General Fund Reserve Fund (4% Fund) Information Sheets" attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference.
Section 3. Where applicable, the Purchasing Agent shall procure repairs specified in the attachments in accordance with the established purchasing procedures; provided that purchases of computer equipment and software hereunder shall be based upon a recommendation from the appropriate department and the Director of Information Services.
Section 4. The Director of Finance may schedule acquisitions authorized herein to ensure an appropriate balance in the Fund.
Section 5. This resolution shall take effect from and after its adoption, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Amanda McClendon
Resolution No. RS2006-1237
I move to amend Resolution No. RS2006-1237 as follows:
1. By deleting the dollar amount "$11,886,473", wherein it appears in the caption and in Section 1 of the Resolution, and substituting in lieu thereof the dollar amount "$11,866,473".
2. By amending the General Fund 4% Reserve Fund Information Sheet incorporated into Section 2 by reducing the estimated cost for Object Code 502920 "Preventive Maintenance" from $500,000 to $480,000.
Sponsored by: Michael Craddock, Rip Ryman, Jim Forkum, Parker Toler
Resolution No. RS2006-1237
I move to amend Resolution No. RS2006-1237 by amending the General Fund 4% Reserve Fund Information Sheet incorporated into Section 2 as follows:
1. By reducing the estimated cost for Object Code 507250 "General Building Repairs" from $500,000 to $300,000.
2. By reducing the estimated cost for Object Code 502920 "Preventive Maintenance" from $480,000 to $280,000.
3. By increasing the estimated cost for Object Code 507480 "Vehicles-Replacements/Casualty Replacements" from $10,886,473 to $11,286,473.
Sponsored by: Rip
|Referred:||Budget & Finance Committee|
|Introduced:||March 21, 2006|
|Deferred:||March 21, 2006|
|Amended:||April 4, 2006|
|Deferred:||April 4, 2006|
|Amended:||April 18, 2006|
|Adopted:||April 18, 2006|
|Approved:||April 19, 2006|