Skip to Content

Voter Registration Card Replacement

You do not have to present your Voter Registration Card to vote.

However, if you lost your card and would like a replacement, please complete the request form below and a new card will be sent to you.

This form should NOT be used for an address change.

Note: If your address has changed, or you want your new card sent to an address other than where you live, please submit your address change online at After your address change is processed, a new Voter Registration Card will be sent.

Voter Card Replacement

Please note: Captcha entry is case sensitive.

Enter the code shown above in the box below