Metropolitan Code Section 2.112.010
Term - 4 Years
The Arts Commission shall promote the study, participation in and appreciation of the visual, performing and literary arts, as well as to support and participate in the presentation of displays, exhibits, recitals, concerts, lectures and symposia and to cooperate with and assist public and private educational institutions, the media, and other private and governmental entities involved in artistic and cultural promotion. The Commission also provides information and recommendations to the Metropolitan Council and the Metropolitan Mayor with respect to the architectural design and aesthetics of public places and property.
Meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month (bi-monthly), 12 noon. The meeting location is listed in the event details when events are posted. Contact the commission for more information.
Caroline Vincent, Director
Notify me when Agendas are added via email or text message.
- April 20, 2020 Arts Commission Meeting Video
- April 20, 2020 Grants and Awards Committee Meeting Video
- May 6, 2020 Equity Committee Meeting Video
- June 9, 2020 Grants and Funding Committee Meeting Video
- July 9, 2020 Anti-racism and Equity Committee Meeting Video
- July 23, 2020 Arts Commission Committee for Antiracism and Equity Meeting
- August 5, 2020 Arts Commission Committee for Antiracism and Equity Meeting
- August 5, 2020 Arts Commission Public Art Committee Meeting
- August 12, 2020 Arts Commission Nominating Committee Meeting
- August 13, 2020 Arts Commission Grants and Funding Committee Meeting
- August 20, 2020 Arts Commission Meeting