Sexually Transmitted Diseases
The Sexually Transmitted Disease program provides confidential testing, treatment and counseling services for individuals who suspect they have or may have been exposed to gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV and syphilis. The program is also responsible for contact investigation and partner notification in order to stop the spread of these diseases.
A legal photo ID and verification of insurance must be presented at the time of service. The cost of testing is $10.00. Individuals must return to the clinic for results.
The Sexually Transmitted Disease clinic is located at:
Lentz Public Health Center
2500 Charlotte Avenue
Nashville, TN 37209
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (last walk-in accepted at 3:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (last walk-in accepted at 5:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (last walk-in accepted at 3:30 p.m.)
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (last walk-in accepted at 3:30 p.m.)
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (last walk-in accepted at 3:30 p.m.)
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
This clinic observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday afterwards, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Please contact the clinic for any further questions.