Skip to Content

Filing a Complaint With the Human Relations Commission

If you wish to file a complaint, please fill out the online pre-check form first and our office will contact you about your complaint. Please note that this does not constitute an official complaint with the Human Relations Commission.

You will be notified if the commission determines that your pre-check information should become an official complaint. Otherwise, our staff may refer you to another organization that is more appropriate for the type of complaint you have.

You do not have to fill this pre-check out before you file a complaint. However, the pre-check is much quicker than filling out the full complaint, and our staff can easily determine whether you should move forward with the full complaint or not.

If you wish to file a complaint without filling out the pre-check, please call our office at 615-880-3370 or email us.