Life Advisor Employee Assistance Program
Need help now? Call Ulliance Life Advisor consultant at 1-877-871-NASH (6274) / 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Your life Advisor Consultant can:
- Explore your unique work-life balance and identify the right Life Advisor services to support you and your family
- Schedule an appointment for you to see a local Ulliance Counselor - Close to where you live or wok at no charge to you or your covered dependents
- Provide you with immediate telephonic support for pressing issues
- Assist you by researching information you need for Work-Life balance
How Can the EAP Help Me Balance Work and Life?
It is difficult to be at your best when you are worried about emotional, health, financial, legal, child care, or family problems. Resolving your personal concerns can help you:
- Remain productive and efficient
- Increase your morale and well-being
- Stay focused on your goals
- Achieve a healthy balance in your life
- Establish positive relationships
- Decrease your overall stress level
Life Advisor EAP Counseling Services
- Confidential, face-to-face or phone sessions with a licensed counselor close to work or home, at no cost to you
- Short term, solution-focused support for work-life issues such as stress, major life transitions, relationship issues, substance use, grief/loss and overwhelming emotions
Life Advisor Coaching Services
- Telephonic sessions with a counselor
- Support and motivation to achieve a work-life goal such as education, career advancement, financial or savings goals, or self-improvement goals
How Can I Access EAP?
Help is just a phone call or click away. EAP is a confidential service and can be accessed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year.
Simply call the toll-free number 1-877-871-NASH (6274) or visit the Ulliance Website for helpful resources, guidance, and support.