Metro Contract Document Search
Below are search fields which can be used to find contracts and contract related documents available from the Metropolitan Government.
Please be sure to scroll down after you click Search so you can see the results. It may take a moment for search results to appear. Note: Records with Executed Contract in the Document Type column are the fully approved and signed versions of the contract documents.
- Contract Number: If you know the number of the contract, use this field to search for it.
- Contracting Party / Supplier Name: The name of the contracted entity doing business with Metro. If you know the business name, enter it in this field. The field has a wildcard automatically built in so if you only know the first part of the name, enter it.
- Department / Agency: The Metro entity for which the contract is intended.
- Description: The primary items supplied by a contract. Do not use punctuation or generic words such as ‘the’ or ‘and’. The field has wildcards automatically built in so the values will return regardless of where they are in the field.
- Document Type: Currently only the Executed Contracts are available via ePAV. Please select another criteria before clicking Search.