Substitute Bill BL2019-1572
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by amending a Planned Unit Development on properties located at 301 S .Perimeter Park Drive and 347 Luna Drive, approximately 380 feet north of Johnakin Drive (4.78 acres), zoned CS and R10, to add parcel 007, all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 8-68P-001).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By amending a Planned Unit Development on properties located at 301 S Perimeter Park Drive and 347 Luna Drive, approximately 380 feet north of Johnakin Drive (4.78 acres), zoned CS and R10, to add parcel 007, being Property Parcel No. 226 as designated on Map 134-00 and Property Parcel No. 007 as designated on Map 134-14 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and Metropolitan Clerk’s Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Map 134 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions shall be completed, bonded or satisfied as specifically required:
1. The requirements for parking established in Section 17.20.030 of the Metro Zoning Ordinance shall be met for all uses with the Final PUD.
2. Comply with all conditions of Public Works.
3. This approval does not include any signs. Signs in planned unit developments must be approved by the Metro Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metro Council directs the Metro Planning Commission to review such signs.
4. The requirements of the Metro Fire Marshal’s Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
5. If the PUD final site plan or final plat indicates that there is less acreage than what is shown on the approved preliminary plan, the final site plan shall be appropriately adjusted to show the actual total acreage, which may require that the total number of dwelling units or total floor area be reduced.
Section 4. Be it further enacted that, prior to any additional development applications for this property, and prior to or with final PUD plan application, the applicant shall provide the Planning Department with a corrected copy of the preliminary PUD plan.
Section 5. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
IntroducedApril 2, 2019
Passed First ReadingApril 2, 2019
Approved with companion bill byPlanning Commission
Planning, Zoning, and Historical Committee
Public Hearing Scheduled forMay 7, 2019
Substitute IntroducedMay 7, 2019
Passed Second ReadingMay 7, 2019
Passed Third ReadingMay 21, 2019
ApprovedMay 22, 2019
EffectiveMay 24, 2019
Requests for ADA accommodation should be directed to the Metropolitan Clerk at 615-862-6770.
Last Modified: 05/24/2019 6:04 PM