Bill BL2019-1506 (as amended)
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by amending a Neighborhood Landmark Overlay District to permit wedding and events for property located at 1020 Gibson Drive, approximately 190 feet south of Barbara Drive (12.87 acres), zoned R15 and within a Historic Landmark Overlay District and Neighborhood Landmark Overlay District, all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 2016NHL-001-002).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By amending a Neighborhood Landmark District to permit weddings and events for property located at 1020 Gibson Drive, approximately 190 feet south of Barbara Drive (12.87 acres), zoned R15 and within a Historic Landmark Overlay District and Neighborhood Landmark Overlay District, being Property Parcel No. 043 as designated on Map 051-07 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and Metropolitan Clerk’s Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be on Map 051 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that the uses shall be limited to one single-family residential unit and up to 35 events per year.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions shall be completed, bonded or satisfied as specifically required:
1. Planning Commission approval of the development plan is conditioned upon Council approval of the Neighborhood Landmark development plan. No permits related to the Neighborhood Landmark Overlay uses shall be issued until Metro Council adopts the development plan.
2. Comply with the Metro noise ordinance.
3. Comply with all conditions of Public Works and Traffic and Parking.
4. No outdoor amplification is permitted.
5. All amplified music must end at 10:00 pm on Friday and Saturday. All amplified music must end at 9:00 pm on Sunday through Thursday, except on federal holidays when it must end at 10:00 pm.
6. The address for the Event Parking lot, to be disclosed in all promotional materials, marketing efforts, and directional or navigational assistance, shall be “125 Cash Lane, Madison, Tennessee 37115.” This address shall further be conspicuously posted at the entrance using characters six inches (6”) or larger in height.
Section 5. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
IntroducedFebruary 5, 2019
Passed First ReadingFebruary 5, 2019
Referred toPlanning Commission - Approved (10-0) on 01/24/2019
Planning, Zoning, and Historical Committee
Public Hearing Scheduled forMarch 5, 2019
AmendedMarch 5, 2019
Passed Second ReadingMarch 5, 2019
AmendedMarch 19, 2019
Passed Third ReadingMarch 19, 2019
ApprovedMarch 25, 2019
EffectiveMarch 29, 2019
Requests for ADA accommodation should be directed to the Metropolitan Clerk at 615-862-6770.
Last Modified: 03/25/2019 11:29 AM