An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by amending a Planned Unit Development located at 343 and 347 Harding Place and 309 S. Perimeter Park Drive, at the southwest corner of S. Perimeter Park Drive and Metroplex Drive (8.9 acres), zoned CS, to add parcel 165 and permit a mixed use development, all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 206-69P-001).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By amending a Planned Unit Development located at 343 and 347 Harding Place and 309 S Perimeter Park Drive, at the southwest corner of S Perimeter Park Drive and Metroplex Drive (8.9 acres), zoned CS, to add parcel 165 and permit a mixed use development, being Property Parcel Nos. 103.01, 165, 174, 212 as designated on Map 134-00 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and Metropolitan Clerk’s Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Map 134 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, prior to any additional development applications for this property, and prior to or with final PUD plan application, the applicant shall provide the Planning Department with a corrected copy of the preliminary PUD plan.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions shall be completed, bonded or satisfied as specifically required:
1. This approval does not include any signs. Signs in planned unit developments must be approved by the Metro Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metro Council directs the Metro Planning Commission to review such signs.
2. The requirements of the Metro Fire Marshal’s Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
3. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of PUD final site plan approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division of Water Services.
4. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of PUD final site plan approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Traffic Engineering Sections of the Metro Department of Public Works for all improvements within public rights of way.
5. Authorization for the issuance of permit applications will not be forwarded to the Department of Codes Administration until three additional copies of the approved plans have been submitted to the Metro Planning Commission along with a $250 fee for building permit review.
6. The PUD final site plan as approved by the Planning Commission will be used by the Department of Codes Administration to determine compliance, both in the issuance of permits for construction and field inspection. Significant deviation from these plans may require reapproval by the Planning Commission and/or Metro Council.
Section 5. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
IntroducedJune 4, 2019
Passed First ReadingJune 4, 2019
Referred toPlanning Commission - Approved with conditions, disapproved without all conditions (8-0-1) on 05/09/2019
Planning, Zoning, and Historical Committee
Public Hearing Scheduled forJuly 2, 2019
Passed Second ReadingJuly 2, 2019
Passed Third ReadingJuly 16, 2019
ApprovedJuly 17, 2019
EffectiveJuly 19, 2019
Requests for ADA accommodation should be directed to the Metropolitan Clerk at 615-862-6770.
Last Modified: 07/26/2019 10:09 AM