Public Meeting For State Revolving Fund Loans
7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Metro Water Services, a Department of Metropolitan Nashville Davidson County, will be conducting a public meeting to provide the following information regarding Metro Water's applications for a Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Loan and a Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loan.
Drinking Water Revolving Fund Loan Total: $32,493,000
- 8th Avenue Tank Project: $17,373,000
- 38th Avenue Reservoir Project: $8,120,000
- 12th Avenue South Water Main Replacement Phase 2 and 3: $7,000,000
Clean Water Revolving Fund Loan Total: $27,200,000
- Shelby Park Rehabilitation - Area 6 - Shelby Trunk: $11,600,000
- Annual Rehabilitation FY2017 - Dry Creek: $5,500,000
- Annual Rehabilitation FY2017 - Shepherd Hills: $4,400,000
- Smith Springs Rehabilitation - Area 3 - Harbour Town: $5,700,000
Questions prior to the meeting should be directed to:
Posted on: February 4, 2020