Community Meeting for South Nashville Plan changes (Virtual)
6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Community planners are hosting a virtual meeting to discuss a request to change land use policy for property located at 101 Factory Street, part of the South Nashville Community Plan.
When it's time, you may join the meeting. If asked for a password, enter ‘metro’. Joining the meeting this way allows you to view the presentation, ask questions, and provide comments during the meeting.
If the link does not work:
- Go to Nashville.webex.com
- Enter ‘146 817 6023’ in the Join Meeting Text box and hit enter
- Fill in your information on the right hand-side
- Enter the Event Password, enter ‘metro’.
- Click on ‘Join Now’
You may also join by phone (Note: you will only be able to listen by joining the meeting this way):
- Dial 415-655-0002.
- When prompted, enter access code ‘146 817 6023’ followed by #.
The meeting will be livestreamed on one of the Metro Nashville Network webpages, and/or on the Metro Nashville Facebook Page. For additional information, please contact Community Planner Stephanie McCullough by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: 615-880-3239. Please leave a message and Ms. McCullough will return your call.