Nashville Public Library Board of Trustees Meeting (Virtual)
Members of the public may not attend this meeting in person in order to protect the public health, safety, and welfare. Nashville Public Library Board of Trustees members will not be physically located at their usual meeting location and will participate electronically.
If you would like to provide a comment to the board prior to the meeting, please call 629-255-1908, listen to the prompt, and leave a voicemail for the board.
Please join this meeting at least 15 minutes before the meeting starts.
Join using Webex
When it’s time, you may join the Event
If the link does not work:
- Go to nashville.webex.com/
- Enter ‘146 356 8893’ in the Join Meeting Text box and hit enter
- Fill in your information on the right hand-side
- Enter the Event Password, enter ‘metro’
- Click on ‘Join Now’
Join using your phone
- Call 415-655-0002
- When prompted for the meeting access code, enter ‘146 356 8893’ followed by #
- When prompted, press # to indicate you are an attendee