Certain Roadway Closures Take Effect Wednesday in Preparation for Thursday's Presidential Debate at Belmont University
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The following roads will be closed beginning on Wednesday in preparation for Thursday’s presidential debate at Belmont University:
Noon on Wednesday
- Belmont Boulevard from Delmar Avenue to 18th Avenue South
- Compton Avenue from 15th Avenue South to Belmont Boulevard
- Acklen Avenue between 17th & 18th Avenues South
6 p.m. on Wednesday
- 11th Avenue South from Ashwood Avenue to Wedgewood Avenue
- Acklen Avenue between 14th & 15th Avenues South
- Caldwell Avenue between 12th & 15th Avenues South
- Delmar Avenue from 15th Avenue South to Belmont Boulevard.
All roads will reopen by morning rush hour on Friday.